COVID Requirements and Policies
There are a few COVID requirements we are putting in place to ensure we can all travel again safely and responsibly.
“COVID-19” shall be interpreted as the Pandemic caused by the coronavirus disease (COVID- 19) created by the virus known as severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS- CoV-2). This clause also covers any potential mutation of the virus, together with any similar virus that would be categorized by the World Health Organization (“WHO”) as an epidemic and/ or pandemic. Since COVID-19 is a Pandemic, a Force majeure clause is triggered. Any associated Force Majeure clause, section, paragraph or sentence, contained in these Terms, such as but not limited to this, shall remain in full force until such time as the WHO declares the COVID-19 Pandemic over.
- The OOO Club (supplier, founders, co-founders, partners) shall not be held responsible or liable if a customer contracts COVID-19 or shows symptoms and the customer will not be The customer could contract COVID-19 or show symptoms of it either:
- before, during, or after a trip and/or a Service performed by the Supplier;
- from a member of staff, another Customer, or a member of the public;
- inside the property, at a location recommended by a member of staff, or
- The customer will not be refunded and the supplier will not be held responsible if
- the Customer is unwilling or unable to travel to the country and/or location in which the trip was set to occur;
- the Customer is prevented from traveling to the country and/or location in which the trip was set to occur;
- the Customer is prevented from joining the accommodation in which the Booked Chapter was set to occur;
- the Customer is quarantined or in lockdown before, during, or after a trip or service provided by The Out Of Office Travel Club, LLC;
- the Customer is unwilling, unable, and/or prevented from enjoying, attending, and/ or joining the trip or any experiences booked following COVID-19, a resurgence of COVID-19, lockdown procedures, quarantine, or any other Governmental Regulations and/or Private Sector Regulations affecting the
Supplier and/or the Customer, which indirectly or directly affects the experience, Services/ trips provided to the Customer.
- The OOO Club may not be able to provide a refund and the clients/customers may only be entitled to a partial future travel credit and in extenuating circumstances, a full travel credit, at The Out Of Office Travel Club, LLC sole discretion, if;
- the Supplier is unable to carry out the Services in the country and/or location in which the booked OOO trip was set to occur;
- the Supplier is prevented from carrying out the Services or is unable to do so due to travel or other government restrictions in the country and/or location in which the booked OOO trip is set to occur;
- the Supplier is forced to delay, reschedule, postpone, interrupt, relocate or cancel the trip due to COVID-19 and/or a Force Majeure, Governmental Regulations and/or Private Sector Regulations and/or a customer falling ill or contracting COVID-19
- the Supplier is forced to quarantine, separate, reallocate, or remove some or all Customers from the OOO trip and/or location due to COVID-19, Governmental Regulations, Private Sector Regulations, and/or (a) Customer(s) falling ill, contracting, and/or being exposed to COVID-19.
- We will always strive to provide you with the latest information and data necessary for you to make an informed decision and be adequately aware of the requirements necessary to travel. However, we cannot give you personalized information. Please gather all required information before you book a trip to avoid any losses.
COVID Requirements by The OOO Club/service providers:
The following are requirements set forth by The Supplier to ensure the safety of all its members traveling on a trip. The Supplier reserves the right to remove any Customer from the trip at its Sole discretion if any of the requirements below are not met:
- Where necessary, The OOO Club will inform you if a vaccine is mandatory to partake in the This will be determined based on local government rules
- Masks must be worn as stated by the local government in the city you are traveling to
- Travel insurance is required for the entire duration of the trip
- No outside guests are allowed inside the apartments
- Immediate testing is required if a Customer experiences symptoms of COVID-19 (headache, fever, loss of smell or taste, coughing, cold-like symptoms). The customer is responsible for taking immediate action with total transparency to the trip leads
- If a Customer has taken a COVID test, that Customer must self-isolate until results are back
The OOO Club COVID-19 policies
The Supplier may remove a Customer from a booked trip/OOO trip/experience (on-going/future), at the Supplier’s sole discretion, should;
- the Customer have engaged in behavior deemed potentially detrimental to the health and safety of other customers or the wider population;
- the Customer refuses to take adequate steps to protect the health and safety of other customers or the wider population;
- the Customer disregards, disobeys, neglects, ignores, breaches, violates, transgresses COVID-19 policies set by the Supplier
- the Customer disregards, disobeys, neglects, ignores, breaches, violates, transgresses Governmental Regulations
Should the Customer be found to have breached any element contained in the policies noted above, the Supplier may;
- remove the Customer from The OOO trip and/or location; and
- remove the Customer from the OOO Club Community; and
- withhold any and all sums paid by the Customer to the Supplier for the trip in which the breach has occurred, together with any future trips, Services, products, deposits, or associated
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any loss incurred by the Customer as a result of breaching these terms. The Supplier declines all liability to reimburse the Customer for any consequential loss resulting from an early termination of Services, removal from a trip, and/or removal from The OOO Club Community, such as but not limited to, repatriation, loss of reputation, loss of employment, loss of reservation, loss of deposits, and/or any other financial loss.
- The Supplier shall not be liable for any loss incurred by the Customer should the Supplier cancel, postpone, reschedule, or suspend, a booked trip and/or Services, for any reason including but not limited to COVID-19 or other Force Majeure. The Supplier declines all liability to reimburse the Customer for any consequential loss resulting from such termination of Services, cancellation, suspension, postponement, rescheduling of an OOO trip and/or Services, such as but not limited to, repatriation, loss of employment, loss of reservation, loss of deposits, and/or any other financial
The Supplier shall have full rights and authority, at its sole discretion, to quarantine, separate, seclude, reallocate, distance, rearrange, remove a Customer(s) from the Trip/experience and/ or location, accommodation, apartment occupied by a Customer(s) and used by the Supplier to carry out a Trip / experience and/or perform the Services.
The Supplier shall have full rights and authority, at its sole discretion, to deny entry and/or remove a Customer(s) from the Trip/experience if the Supplier has reasonable grounds to suspect the Customer is sick or has been in contact with someone sick, in the last 14 days preceding such suspicions.
Covid-19 has unfortunately changed the way we travel and will be traveling for the foreseeable future. Whilst challenging, it is absolutely possible to travel and have an amazing time during these difficult times. For that to happen, we must be incredibly cautious, respectful, and responsible towards one another, and the wider population. We will not hesitate to remove a member from a trip if we reasonably believe that they are putting others at risk, ignoring recommendations, guidelines, policies, or deliberately transgressing local mandates.
We trust our community and know that they will travel responsibly and use good judgment when needed. However, if a customer raises concerns that someone within OOO may be putting them or the group at risk, the supplier will have the right to take appropriate actions including and not limited to the actions mentioned above.
I have carefully read and understand the above COVID Requirements and Guidelines and
agree to abide by them.